Boatshed Everett - Contact Us
2400 Westlake Avenue N Suite 1, Seattle, WA 98109
T: +1 425-231-0344
T: +1 206 282 0110
M: +1 425 239 6385
T: +1 206 282 0110
M: +1 206 915 0278
T: +1 206 915 0276
Waterline Boats / Boatshed Everett
With its many aqueous gems including the San Juan Islands, Puget Sound, Hood Canal, the Strait of Juan de Fuca and its wild Pacific Coast, Washington State is regarded as among the best and most beautiful cruising grounds in the world, and Seattle is its boating capitol. Boatshed provides a new and advanced way to buy and sell a used boat throughout Washington State.
Boatshedseattle.com, Boatshed Tacoma.com, Boatshed Everett.com and Boatshed Port Townsend are brokerage divisions of Waterline Boats LLC www.waterlineboats.com, also dealers for Helmsman Trawlers, Bracewell Yachts, and Krogen Express Yachts. Scott and Lisa Helker, owners of Waterline Boats, looked for a better way to build a strong brokerage business to accompany their new boat lines and found the UK-based Boatshed System. They were impressed with the company's ethics, its advanced customer management software, and the truly unique benefits for buyers and sellers:
- Boatshed displays 80+ large-format photographs, video, VR360 photos and detailed information about its' boats in a standardized, objective presentation. This true and complete representation is informative to buyers and is simply regarded as a better way to present a boat.
- 63+ offices in the international Boatshed system provide instant exposure to a world-wide customer base. - We have over 829,000 registered Boatshed customers! This is the best illustration of how proactive we are.
- Boatshed feeds all the major MLS sites in North America and Europe to achieve international exposure that far exceeds the resources of other brokerage firms.
- All brokerage transactions are on a "No Sale, No Fee" basis. Owners may continue to sell their boats privately, and no fee is due unless WE bring the buyer.
- We provide owners with regular reports about progress on their sale, and because of our advanced proprietary software we have actual data about internet activity to report, allowing us to fine-tune the marketing plan.
Bottom line -- with our advanced technology, innovative methods, and true international marketing we can find buyers that traditional brokerage methods will not reach.
Gretchen Miles is the principal agent for Boatshed Everett. She lives aboard a DeFever 49 in the Everett North Marina, and is uniquely located and experienced to be the best agent for listing and selling. And for buying! Give Gretchen a call at 425-231-0344.
Waterline Boats with Boatshed Seattle, Boatshed Tacoma, Boatshed Everett and Boatshed Port Townsend is located at 2400 Westlake Avenue N., Seattle. With dock space on Lake Union we're also uniquely positioned to offer display moorage for those owners who want to show their vessel at a premier "Yacht Brokers' Row" location.